EN 71 Liquid Leakage Testing Needle
EN 71 Toys Testing Equipment Liquid Leakage Testing Needle
Product introduction of the Liquid Leakage Testing Needle
Used to test the leakiness of liquid filled toys.
Product parameters of the Liquid Leakage Testing Needle
|Diameter 1MM , the top radius 0.5MM, load 5N , for leakage testing.|
|Standard||EN71-1; GB6675 A.5.19|
|Dimension Tolerance||+ /-0.05mm|
Product Feature and Application of the Liquid Leakage Testing Needle
1. Put the toy in the environment of (37 ± 1) °C for at least 4 hours;
2. Apply 5+0.50N force to any part of the outer surface of the toy with a steel needle after removing the toy from the pretreatment environment;
3. Gradually increase the force within 5s and keep it for 5s;
4. Judgment result: After completion, check whether the toy leaks (put cobalt chloride paper on the place where the force is applied);
5. Repeat the test on the toy at (5±1) °C for at least 4h. (Note: After 5°C test, you cannot use cobalt chloride paper because it is cold.
Condensation can lead to erroneous results. )
Product Details of the Liquid Leakage Testing Needle
ISO 8124-1 ASTM F963 EN-71
Within 30 s of removing the toy from conditioning, apply a force of (5+0.50)N to the external surface of the toy through a steel needle with a diameter of 1 mm 0,1 mm and with a tip radius of 0,5 mm 0,05 mm.