ASTM Flexture Test Fixture
ASTM Flexure Test Fixture for Toys Testing Equipment with Aluminum Alloy
Product introduction of the Flexure Test Fixture
To determine whether metallic wires or materials used for stiffening or retention of form in toys can be easily bent or broken. Potential hazards of sharp points & sharp edges.
Product parameters of the Flexure Test Fixture
Flexure Test Fixture is used to test whether the wire or rod that plays the soft support in the toy is dangerous due to breakage during bending.
Product Feature and Application of the Flexure Test Fixture
16 CFR 1500.48 16 CFR 1500.49
Used to test the toys from the increase in rigidity or fixed shape of the metal wire or other metal materials used in the bending (or abuse) the process, whether due to fracture a risk of a sharp tip or sharp edges protruding. Abuse testing program is a toy. Made of stainless steel material. United States, Europe and China national standard test board size requirements vary.
Product Details of the Flexure Test Fixture
How to use and understand:
Fix the toy on a vise with a curved splint, test the part vertically, and then deflect the wire in the opposite direction
Applicable type: Toys for children with 96 months and below that have soft support and wire and rods
Test method and result judgment:
1. The toy and the body body containing the metal wire are placed in the tester and fixed by the clamp;
2. The 2in position of the test object is bent vertically by 60°;
3. The test object is bent in the opposite direction by 120° and then returned to the upright position;
4, repeat 2 ~ 3 for a cycle, each complete cycle requires 2 seconds to test a total of 30 cycles, every 10 seconds cycle rest for 60 seconds;
5. If the customer has special test requirements, test according to customer requirements.
6. Judgment: If the test object has sharp edges, sharp points, or small objects (under three years old), it is considered as unqualified.