Building Material Smoke Density Tester
ASTM D2843 Building Material Smoke Density Tester
Product Profile of Building Material Smoke Density Tester
The smoke density tester for building materials is developed by Rohm Haas Company of America for internal control. It was developed in 1970s according to ASTM D2843 standard. Its theoretical basis is Billumber's law, that is, the smoke produced by burning materials is directly impacted by flame, and the light penetration is shielded after burning materials. The excess rate is then used to determine the smoke density value (SDR). At present, more and more applications have passed the national standard GB 8624, for the smoke density testing of PVC casing, but also for the smoke density performance testing of automotive interior materials.
Performance characteristics of Building Material Smoke Density Tester
1. Testing cabinet is coated with Teflon, which can resist the smoke erosion caused by combustion and prolong the life of products greatly.
2. Installation of the white-background scarlet letter "EXIT" font at the bottom of the box. Through transparent observation window, testers can distinguish the clear and fuzzy state of the sample after that.
3. The test light source is incandescent lamp, photoelectric sensor is silicon light diode, silicon light diode has cosine calibration function, and is equipped with color filter, which filters out ultraviolet and infrared light that human eyes can not recognize, and has excellent eye matching.
4. Under 276 KPA pressure of the main burner, the test sample was impacted by flame, and the droplets were impacted by auxiliary burner.
5. The gas pressure of the auxiliary burner is 138KPA, which further combusts the molten droplets.
6. The standard test software can not only display the passing rate of light Reuters per 15s, but also draw the transmission test curve. After the test, the software can display the SDR smoke density value, that is, the smoke integral value.
7. By testing software, the test reports of three groups of test samples can be synthesized, and a curve of SDR smoke density development can be drawn.
8. Computer software can be used to compare the SDR of three groups of test results at the same time, and to automatically judge whether the test results can meet the needs of the test results.
9. Data can be output by computer, connected to print and printable test report, which is convenient for users to use.
Product parameters of Building Material Smoke Density Tester
|Dimensions||900 mm (W) x 450 mm (D) x 900 mm (H)|
|Electricity requirements||220V, 3A|
|Ambient temperature||10°C to 35°C|
|Installation space||Fume hood placement|
|Gas pressure||no less than 0.3MPA|
|Standards||ASTM D2843, DIN 4102 B1|
|Applications||Building materials, automotive interiors|