Trending Products Ul Sharp Edge Tester - ISO 8124-1 Toys Safety Testing Equipment Small Parts Cylinder – Skyline
Trending Products Ul Sharp Edge Tester - ISO 8124-1 Toys Safety Testing Equipment Small Parts Cylinder – Skyline Detail:
ISO 8124-1 Toys Safety Testing Equipment Small Parts Cylinder
Product introduction of the Small Parts Cylinder
To determine whether toys & other articles intended for use by children under 3 years old present choking, aspiration, or ingestion hazards because of small parts. If any objects can fit completely into the cylinder without compressing & in any orientation, it is defined as a “Small Part”. Its internal dimensions simulate the fully expanded throat of a child under 3 years old.
Product parameters of the Small Parts Cylinder
|16 CFR 1500.48|
|ASTM F963 4.8|
|EN-71 1998 8.2|
Product Feature and Application of the Small Parts Cylinder
The small parts cylinder simulates the throat of a child under 3 years of age, and is used to disassemble or remove the toy for children under 3 years of age. Is it possible to fully fit into a small item tester? Use method and understanding:
1. In the absence of external pressure, the disassembled or dropped parts of the toy played by children under 3 years of age are put into the small parts cylinder If this part is treated as a small part. 2. In view of the fact that foam plastics are easily broken and small parts are produced, it is recommended that toys suitable for children under 3 years of age should not be packaged in foam plastic.
3. In particular, ornaments on toys can enhance the attractiveness of toys, but they may be small parts.
4. The understanding of toy pieces: The edges of toy plastics that come off the edges, and any parts that fall off during the test are toy pieces.
5. Understanding of Wooden Toy Wooden Festival: Due to the natural wooden knots of wooden toys, the general wooden section is easier to fall off than other non-wood sections. , must be assessed. Since wooden knots are naturally occurring, not every toy has wooden knots, so wooden toys should be tested Consider the rationality of sampling and inspection. 6. Small parts tests include parts that fall out during normal use and predictable reasonable abuse testing.
7. Before testing a small parts, it is necessary to first understand the definition of a detachable component, perform a detachable test of the component, and remove all the detachable components. The part is disassembled, and then the small part test is performed on the disassembled part.
Product Details of the Small Parts Cylinder
1. Toys for children under the age of three must not be designed with detachable small parts. Of course there can be non-detachable widgets, the key is to use What is the way to connect the widget to the body of the toy so that it does not fall off during normal use testing and reasonable abuse testing.
2. Toys for children aged three to eight years are recommended to list warnings regardless of whether they are small parts or not.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Bear "Customer first, High quality first" in mind, we perform closely with our consumers and provide them with efficient and experienced services for Trending Products Ul Sharp Edge Tester - ISO 8124-1 Toys Safety Testing Equipment Small Parts Cylinder – Skyline , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Casablanca , Bolivia , Denmark , We've got more than 10 years experience of production and export business. We always develop and design kinds of novel items to meet the market demand and help the guests continuously by updating our goods. We've been specialized manufacturer and exporter in China. Wherever you are, make sure you join us, and together we will shape a bright future in your business field!
By Adelaide from Poland - 2017.11.20 15:58
The customer service staff is very patient and has a positive and progressive attitude to our interest, so that we can have a comprehensive understanding of the product and finally we reached an agreement, thanks!
By Ella from Naples - 2017.01.28 18:53