Manufactur standard Iso 11925-2 Flammability Tester - OSU Heat Release Rate Tester – Skyline
Manufactur standard Iso 11925-2 Flammability Tester - OSU Heat Release Rate Tester – Skyline Detail:
OSU Heat Release Rate Tester Stainless Steel Combustion Test Chamber Equipped
Product information of OSU hHeat Release Rate Tester
The OSU heat release rate tester approved by FAA of the Federal Aviation Administration of the United States was originally designed by Smith of Ohio State University in 1972, and later became a FAA designated combustion test instrument for testing the heat release rate of Aeronautical materials. The test standards are FAR Part 25 Appendix F Part IV, Airbus AITM 2.00. 06, Boeing BSS 7322.
Performance characteristics of OSU Heat Release Rate Tester
1. Stainless steel combustion test chamber with high temperature glass observation window;
2. The heat radiation source is 4 Glowbars heating rods, which can provide 35KW/M2 heat radiation flux.
3. Two independent PID temperature controllers are used for heating temperature control.
4. Equipped with fully automatic pneumatic sample propulsion device and shielding door device;
5. Equipped with upper burner and movable lower burner;
6. Rotor flowmeter can be used to adjust the gas flow rate of upper and lower burners.
7. Equipped with movable T-type calibration burner device and flow controller;
8. Mass flow controller is applied to thermopile temperature calibration automatically.
9. Water-cooled heat flow meter is equipped with cooling mode to measure the heat radiation flux of the fire surface.
10. The air temperature control device can provide constant temperature and flow air for the test chamber.
11. The orifice flowmeter is used to measure the flow pressure entering the test bin.
12. Equipped with data acquisition system and heat release standard test software.
Product parameters of OSU Heat Release Rate Tester
|Size||760mm (W) x 1850mm x (H) x 850mm (D)|
|Electricity requirements||220 V, 35 Amps|
|Ambient temperature||10 ℃ to 35 ℃|
|Auxiliary Gas||Constant Temperature and Constant Current Gas|
|Standard||AITM 2.0006、BSS 7322、FAR PART 25 APPENDIX F Part IV|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We will make just about every exertion for being excellent and perfect, and speed up our actions for standing during the rank of worldwide top-grade and high-tech enterprises for Manufactur standard Iso 11925-2 Flammability Tester - OSU Heat Release Rate Tester – Skyline , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Orlando , Nairobi , Afghanistan , For anyone who is keen on any of our items right after you view our product list, you should definitely feel absolutely free to get in touch with us for inquiries. You are able to send us emails and contact us for consultation and we shall respond to you as soon as we can. If it's easy, you may locate out our address in our web-site and come to our business for far more information of our merchandise by your self. We're always ready to construct extended and steady co-operation relations with any possible customers in the related fields.
By Beulah from Monaco - 2018.06.03 10:17
It can be said that this is a best producer we encountered in China in this industry, we feel lucky to work with so excellent manufacturer.
By Eunice from Hamburg - 2018.02.21 12:14