Low MOQ for Sound Level Test Stand - Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment – Skyline
Low MOQ for Sound Level Test Stand - Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment – Skyline Detail:
ISO 3795 Automotive Interior Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment
Product introduction of Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment
Horizontal Flammability Tester, to determine the comparative burn rates and burn resistance of textiles, particularly those for automotive interior use. Horizontal flammability tester is safe and easy to operate, Comprises draft free stainless steel cabinet with observation window, sample holder and door mounted burner.
Automatic gas and timing control system including solenoid control gas valve and automatic ignition timer and controls.
Product Parameters of Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment
|Fire nozzle diameter||9.5mm|
|The sample below||25mm Pitch between metal wires is 25mm|
|Marked line||Starting point 38mm/End point 292mm from Igniting point|
|Distance from Nozzle to Sample||19mm|
|Power||220 /110 V 50/60 Hz 2 A|
|Dimension for the flammability chamber||381mm×203mm×356mm|
|Dimensions||460×200×400 mm (LxWxH)|
Product Feature of Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment
This apparatus is suitable to determination for flammability, after burning, flame resistance and burning speed in car organic materials.
Comply with ISO 3795, ASTM D5132, FMVSS 302 etc.
Comprised of draft free stainless steel cabinet with observation window, sample holder and door mounted burner.
Automated control of timing and gas supply.
1. The combustion test box is made of stainless steel with a wall thickness of 2 mm, which is not easy to deform after combustion.
2. There are 10 19 mm ventilation holes at the bottom of the box and 13 mm wide ventilation grooves around them.
3. Bunsen lamp burner, nozzle inner diameter 9.5 mm, flame height can be adjusted to 38 mm;
4. The box body is equipped with transparent observation window of toughened glass, which can be easily observed by testers.
5. The bottom of the box is equipped with a collection tray for collecting molten droplets.
6. The U-shaped stainless steel sample clamp can be inserted from the right side of the box body.
7. After inserting U-type stainless steel sample clamp, the instrument can automatically timing.
8. The combustion flame can be cut off automatically after 15 seconds of testing.
9. Provide needle valves and ball valves to adjust and cut off gas.
10. Optional stainless steel sample clamp with heat-resistant metal wire for flexible fabrics.
Product Details of Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment
Horizontal combustion tester is suitable for the combustion performance test of automobile interior materials. It meets the standard of GB 8410 and FMV SS302, etc.
EC Directive 95/28/EC relates to the burning behavior of materials used in the interior construction of certain categories of motor vehicles, and is intended to ensure that they meet fire safety standards.
95/28/EC fire test to interior material of motor vehicle to determine the Characteristic of Burning:Horizontal Burning Behavior、Vertical Burning、Behavior、Burning Dropping.
ISO 3795, FMVSS 302,DIN 75200,SAE J369, ASTM D5132,JIS D1201,BSAU 1690
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We always continually offer you by far the most conscientious customer service, and the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These attempts include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for Low MOQ for Sound Level Test Stand - Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment – Skyline , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Indonesia , Ghana , Turkmenistan , Certainly, competitive price, suitable package and timely delivery will be assured as per customers' demands. We sincerely hope to build business relationship with you on the basis of mutual benefit and profit in the very near future. Warmly welcome to contact us and become our direct cooperators.
By June from Ghana - 2017.02.28 14:19
Superb technology, perfect after-sales service and efficient work efficiency, we think this is our best choice.
By Astrid from Honduras - 2018.06.09 12:42