High Quality for Spectacle Frame Bridge Deformation Tester - Vertical Flame Tester – Skyline
High Quality for Spectacle Frame Bridge Deformation Tester - Vertical Flame Tester – Skyline Detail:
Vertical Flame Tester The Insulating Glove Fire Resistance Test
Product introduction of the Vertical Flame Tester
According to GB/T 17622-2008 and EN 60903 the insulating glove fire resistance test device is developed, which is suitable for live work insulating gloves fire resistance test.
Performance characteristics of the Vertical Flame Tester
1. Standard stainless steel box with transparent observation window can detect flame spread rate in time.
2. One stopwatch timer and one ignition device each.
3. Needle valve regulates the height of flame.
4. The burner is fixed on the sliding track for easy operation. The needle valve can adjust the flame height.
5. Equipped with ASTM D5025 standard Bunsen lamp with inner diameter of 9.5 mm (+0.3 mm), the flame temperature and height can be adjusted.
6. Equipped with GB/T 17622-2008 6.6.2 standard stainless steel sample stand two;
7. Equipped with flame height gauge.
Product parameters of the Vertical Flame Tester
|Standards||AQ 6103, EN 60903:2003|
|Dimension||500mm (W) X 550mm (H) X 300mm (D)|
|Electrical requirements||220V, 50HZ, 3A|
|Environmental Requirements||Temperature (20+2)degree C, Humidity (65+5)%|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Customer need is our God for High Quality for Spectacle Frame Bridge Deformation Tester - Vertical Flame Tester – Skyline , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sevilla , Auckland , Algeria , We have 48 provincial agencies in the country. We also have stable cooperation with several international trading companies. They place order with us and export products to other countries. We expect to cooperate with you to develop a larger market.
By Madge from Venezuela - 2018.06.12 16:22
This supplier stick to the principle of "Quality first, Honesty as base", it is absolutely to be trust.
By Matthew from Mecca - 2017.07.28 15:46