Foam Plastics Horizontal and Vertical Flammability Tester
Foam Plastics Horizontal and Vertical Flammability Tester with MCU Control
Suitable for laboratory conditions under the ISO 845: 1985 measured by the density of less than 250kg / m3 of small plastic samples under small flames in the horizontal combustion performance.
ISO9772, ISO 97738
1. MCU control, read the automatic timing.
2. Bunsen light blue flame height: 15mm-100mm can be adjusted, with a flame height scale
3. Sample folder vertical adjustment distance: ≤ 100mm sample holder horizontal direction adjustment distance: ≤ 70mm
4. Horizontal sample holder can be placed 90 ° textile samples folder (optional)
5. Bunsen burner automatic ignition time: any set
6. Gas source: industrial methane gas, the concentration of not less than 98%, calorific value (37 +1) MJ / m³, need to bring the regulator and pressure gauge to ensure uniform airflow. Other sources of heat (37 + 1) MJ / m³ mixed gas source or calorific value of (94 +2) MJ / m³ of propane gas can also get similar results. In the event of controversy, industrial grade methane gas should be selected.
7. Overall dimensions: width 1160mm × depth 600mm × height 1310 (including feet) mm
8. Combustion test area volume:> 0.5 cubic, long * wide * high about 900mm × 590mm × 1050mm, background black, background illumination ≤ 20Lux.
|Ambient temperature||-10 ℃ ~ 30 ℃|
|Power supply voltage and power||220V ± 10% 50HZ power less than 100W|
|Bunsen burner diameter||9.5mm ± 0.3mm|
|Bunsen burner can be tilted in the range||0-45 °|
|Overall dimensions||W 1160mm × D 600mm × H1310 (including feet) mm|
1. Power cord 1 2. Igniter only 1 3. Horizontal pattern rack 1 4. Vertical sample rack 1 5. Air supply pipe 1.5 6. Spare scale only 1