factory Outlets for Ul1685 Vertical Tray Test Chamber For Cables - FTIR Fourier Infrared Smoke Toxicity Analysis System – Skyline
factory Outlets for Ul1685 Vertical Tray Test Chamber For Cables - FTIR Fourier Infrared Smoke Toxicity Analysis System – Skyline Detail:
FTIR Fourier Infrared Smoke Toxicity Analysis System can continuously test data with measurement accuracy 2%
Product introduction of FTIR Fourier Infrared Smoke Toxicity Analysis System
FTIR Fourier infrared smoke toxicity analysis system, specially developed for online smoke composition analysis, with NBS smoke density test box (ISO 5659-2) mode, can meet din5510-2, EN 45545-2 and ISO 19702 and other test standards, high temperature sampling and high temperature analysis of smoke, and online qualitative and quantitative analysis.The types of gases analyzed include but are not limited to the following: CO2, CO, SO2, HCL, HBR, HCN, HF, NOX, etc.
Product Performance characteristics of the FTIR Fourier Infrared Smoke Toxicity Analysis System
1. The testing principle is Fourier transform infrared analysis.
2. Mid-infrared full spectrum analysis, spectral range: 900-4200 cm-1.
3. Resolution: 8 cm-1, typical detection line: 1 ppm, interferometer scanning speed: 10 times per second;
4. Detector: MCT is cooled by Peltier, infrared light source: SiC150K, beam splitter: ZnSe (moisture-proof material);
5. Measurement accuracy: 2% of full range;
6. Operating temperature: 180 C, multiple reflection path: 5.0m;
Dust filtration of Grade 7 and above (2 microns);
8. Use moistureproof optical window material, which is suitable for humid working environment.
9. It can continuously test data for a long time, record and store field spectra and data continuously, and also play back historical data.
10. Gas chamber materials are coated with gold and rhodium to prevent the corrosion of corrosive gases (HCL, HCN, NH3).
11. Measurable mixture of up to 40% hydrogen permanently preserved spectral library. After calibration of the gas components, no further calibration is needed.
12. Response time T90 < 12s;
13. Full heating and constant temperature control;
14. It can automatically compensate for temperature and pressure, and it is friendly to operate.
15. Low maintenance cost, no sample loss and change thermal sampling system, automatic testing system and complete safety function, full modular system to ensure maximum flexibility;
16. Before the sampling unit, there is no need to dilute and dehydrate the sample gas, and all parts are heated to 180 C.
17. Fully meet ISO 19702 and EN 45545-2 standards.
Product parameters of Non-combustibility test furnace
application area：Rail transit、Shipping materials
|Size||900mm (W) x 1750mm x (H) x 700mm (D)|
|Electricity requirements||220 V, 10 Amps|
|Ambient temperature||10℃ to 35℃|
|Auxiliary gas||air compressor gas (if nitrogen generator is selected)|
|Standard||DIN 5510-2、ISO 19702:2015、CSN EN 45545-2+A1:2015、IMO FTPC Part 2|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
To become the stage of realizing dreams of our employees! To build a happier, much more united and far more professional team! To reach a mutual profit of our clients, suppliers, the society and ourselves for factory Outlets for Ul1685 Vertical Tray Test Chamber For Cables - FTIR Fourier Infrared Smoke Toxicity Analysis System – Skyline , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Croatia , Zurich , Sri Lanka , Establish long term and win-win business relationships with all our customers, share the success and enjoy the happiness of spreading our products to the world together. Trust us and you will gain more. Please feel free to contact us for more information, we assure you of our best attention at all times.
By Samantha from Chicago - 2017.08.28 16:02
Perfect services, quality products and competitive prices, we have work many times, every time is delighted, wish continue to maintain!
By Leona from Spain - 2018.12.10 19:03