Factory making Wire Burning Test Equipment - NEXGEN Aviation Fuel Burner – Skyline
Factory making Wire Burning Test Equipment - NEXGEN Aviation Fuel Burner – Skyline Detail:
NEXGEN Aviation Fuel Burner with Cone for Corrosion Resistant, High Temperature Resistant
Product Profile of NEXGEN Aviation Fuel Burner
The NexGen aviation fuel burner approved by FAA of the Federal Aviation Administration of the United States can be used for fuel combustion testing of many aviation materials. As the Park DPL 3400, Lennox Model OB-32 and Carlin Model 200 CRD previously recognized by FAA have all been discontinued, FAA has developed the NexGen burner for the next generation of aviation fuel burners. NexGen combustor adopts the operation principle of the previous generation combustor, and can accurately measure the test parameters of the input gas and fuel. At the same time, the instrument can facilitate the future upgrade of FAA.
By configuring different test devices, it can meet many aviation fuel combustion test standards, such as seat combustion test, heat insulation and sound insulation material burn-through test, cargo compartment liner burn-through test, hard and soft tube assembly, electric engine device and electrical connectors fire test, etc. The standards that can be met are FAR 25.853, FAR 25.855, FAR 25.855, FARs 25.863, FARs 25.867, etc. At the same time, they can meet the domestic testing methods of MH/T 6086, HB 7263, MH/T 6041, GB/T 25352, HB 7044, etc.
Performance Characteristics of NEXGEN Aviation Fuel Burner
1. The conical cylinder of burner is made of corrosion resistant and high temperature resistant alloy.
2. NexGen aviation fuel burner includes spoiler, fuel nozzle, igniter, fuel rail, fixer, ventilation tube and shell, muffler, acoustic resistance and other components.
3. Equipped with fuel pressure gauge, fuel solenoid valve, fuel temperature detection device, air pressure regulating valve, air temperature detection device;
4. Equipped with a gas and air temperature control device ice bath with a volume not less than 2 x 0.14 m3, the fuel temperature can be controlled.
5. By changing fuel nozzle and air pressure input, different test standards can be met.
6. The burner covers the fuel pipeline and fuselage with insulation blanket.
7. The flame temperature provided by NexGen aviation fuel burner is not less than: 2000 +50;
8. NexGen aviation fuel burner can provide no less than 10.6w/cm2 of flame heat flow.
Product parameters of NEXGEN Aviation Fuel Burner
|Dimensions||20mm (W) x 1150mm x (L) x 250mm (D)|
|Electricity requirements||220V, 5A|
|Fuel Requirements||Aviation Class 2 Fuel|
|Gas requirements||air compressor air source, not less than 120 PSI|
Standards: AITM 2.0009, AITM 2.0010, AITM 2.0056、BSS 7303, BSS 7323, BSS 7387
ISO 2685:1998、FAR PART 25 APPENDIX F Part II, FAR PART 25 APPENDIX F Part III, FAR PART 25 APPENDIX F Part VII, FIRE TEST HANDBOOK: Chapter 12
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With state-of-the-art technologies and facilities, strict good quality regulate, reasonable cost, exceptional assistance and close co-operation with prospects, we're devoted to supplying the top benefit for our customers for Factory making Wire Burning Test Equipment - NEXGEN Aviation Fuel Burner – Skyline , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Monaco , Maldives , Thailand , We've got constantly insisted on the evolution of solutions, spent good funds and human resource in technological upgrading, and facilitate production improvement, meeting the wants of prospects from all countries and regions.
By Jason from Bulgaria - 2017.04.18 16:45
This company conforms to the market requirement and joins in the market competition by its high quality product, this is an enterprise that have Chinese spirit.
By Alexander from Guyana - 2018.12.05 13:53