EN71 Impact Tester
Toys Testing Equipment EN71 -1 Stainless Steel 1kg Toys Safety Impact Tester with Bearing
Product introduction of the EN71 Impact Tester
To simulate the mechanical damage through an impact action likely to be performed by a child. Assessment of sharp edges, sharp points and small parts may be carried out after impact.With metric imperial unit height dictate rule.
Product parameters of the EN71 Impact Tester
|Dimension||300(l) x300(w) x16(h) mm|
|Impact hammer diameter||80.00mm|
|Impact hammer weight||1Kg|
|Material||steel, surface chrome plating|
Product Feature and Application of the EN71 Impact Tester
1.Inline height scale with horizontal scale window.
2. After the crossbar is set, it is locked by the set screw.
3. The touch button activates the impact.
4. With a male / English double height scale.
5. The impact hammer has a buckle locking function at the highest position.
6. Made of stainless steel, chrome-plated as a whole, no rust.
EN 71-1998 8.7 EN1400,ISO8124
Product Details of the EN71 Impact Tester
Method of use and judgment result
1. Place the toy at the weakest position on the surface of a horizontal steel plate;
2. The metal block with a mass of 1±0.02kg and a diameter of 80±2mm is freely dropped from the height of 100±2mm onto the toy;
3. Repeat again.
4. Judgment: Punctuation, sharp edges, small objects or bursts are considered unqualified after the test.
Special (Selling point)
1. Bearings, can make the test smoother, reduce friction and test results more accurately.
2. Round bar, made of stainless steel.
3. Price concessions
4. Independent carton packaging.
The packing details is as below :
Note: Please note that the freight cost is based on door to door service by UPS.